Remote clients not able to direct play or transcode after upgrade to 3.2.8.0

zmoneyradio

zmoneyradio

Hello,

I am running emby-server 3.2.8 in a nas4free Jail on FreeBSD 11.0-release-p8. I recently upgraded from 3.2.1, after upgrade my remote clients, those connecting over the internet, were no longer able to play any videos (direct or transcoded). Local clients (kodi add-ons, android apps, browser, chromecast, etc.) all work fine still, but all remote clients that connect over the internet do not play.

Remote clients are Kodi emby add-ons, but I've tested remote from browser and android app and none are able to play videos remotely, but can play videos when connected to my local network (same network as the emby-server).

The remote kodi emby clients connect to the emby-server and have no problems updating the library, but when I try to play a video the video takes about 20 seconds to load, but only plays for about 2 seconds then freezes up. On remote web-browsers the same thing happens, video plays for about 2 seconds then freezes up.

I've attached the server log. No ffmpeg log is generated when this happens.

So far, I've tried removing and reinstalling ffmpeg per the instructions on the FreeBSD emby download page, but that did not help.

Thanks for your help! Please let me know if you need further information.

Z

server-63627373499-04092017-2254.txt

Hi, 3.2.12 is rolling out and should be available soon. Once you have that let's see how this stands. Thanks !

zmoneyradio

UPDATE: This issue is now resolved with an am upgrade to version 3.2.12.0.

Thank you for all your hard work!