Recording in emby

Adiecuk

Adiecuk

Hi guys,

Do I need emby premiere to record series etc?

If so how easy is it to upgrade? Is it an automated process or something I have to do myself.

Thanks

Adie

Adiecuk

Hi Sven.

I tried to just click on record on a program, it had the circle spinning around after I clicked record but nothing happened. Just kept on "whirring"

Yes, DVR features do require Emby Premiere.  However, what you are describing is not due to lack of Premiere.  It sounds like a different issue so we'll need more details on that.

You can learn more about Premiere here: https://emby.media/premiere.html

Thanks.

Adiecuk

Hiya,there doesn't appear to be an option to enable debugging on my emby,I'm running it on a generic Android box if that helps.

Regards

Adie

Adiecuk

Hi guys.

It's the emby download that I have on my Android box, direct from your website, running iptv from dream media.

Hi guys.

It's the emby download that I have on my Android box, direct from your website, running iptv from dream media.

Ok so you're using the Emby app and connecting to their emby server. they will need to be involved here in order to determine the problem.

Adiecuk

Thanks Luke, after speaking to them it seems I can't record via emby on a personal level as its only admins that can due to the server being shared etc. Makes sense now. Thanks for the help