Working fine except one Series (works fine on Plex)

dreimer
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

dreimer

Hello, just started an extended test regarding hw acceleration capabilities and if these make it worth to dump Plex completely. Right now I really like what I see, but some things... are strange.

I tried many different series and all worked fine, video and audio. Except Clannad. It's 1080p mkv based and has 5.1 DTS Audio. At first I had no audio in Emby Theater at all,, only on Chrome, but I "fixed" this by disabling DTS native support for my optical output. Now Audio works in both and both have the same ugly stand-still and hang audio phenomenon about every 15 secs. I have no clue if this is what you need to hopefully see my problems. See attachment. If more is needed, plz just tell me ^^

EDIT: Additioonal information. It's the recent BETA channel. And it seems to be only a problem @ Emby Theater and Chrome. Android in local LAN direct mode works flawless. Funny thing is, Emby Theater did not switch to direct mode. 60 Mbps is interesting ^^

logs.7z

Edited by dreimer

dreimer

Now that's a quick and positive response. Plex is getting more and more behind. One more thing. It seems like it vanishes when I sit down and wait about one to two minutes (and do not dare to jump forward/backward). Regardless which episode I try. Maybe this helps even more. The files are fine. VLC and Plex don't complain.

Edited by dreimer

I haven't seen that exact symptom but the current beta does have some recently introduced issues so I would just re-evaluate with the next one. Thanks !

• Like 1

dreimer

Seems fixed ^^ Tried starting ten episodes and all are fine which acted weird before. Thx very much ^^