Season Thumbs and Banners Project

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

With @@Soultaker New Theme Square having the "OneTV" View

one-tv2_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=

And also with My New Theme Xenon also adopting a similar notion (BTW, ST and I have very similar ideas when i comes to Themes and Layouts, He Beat me to it ;) as usual lol)

I thought it would look much prettier if instead of having Season 01 in Text that the Season Banner appeared (more eye candy)

Also with Next Up Episodes being implemented in both of these themes (a first for any MBC theme) it makes more sense to display the Season Thumb for that series to keep Text Information down to a minimum.

3PdRCfG.png

So for any of you budding artists out there that would like to contribute to this project. Please follow these guidelines.

• All Artwork should be as per FanartTV submission standards (dimensions are important). if you are unsure then please Submit your first attempts HERE to allow the Fanart Mods to explain where you are going wrong and how to correct - they are very helpful.
  • Try to find out the Font used and use this when creating the Season Text. Once you have found it, DaFont will have something similar for free but check out the licensing (also apply a shadow to your text)
  • You can use the Fanart HDClearLogos and any artwork as a good starting point.
  • We want this artwork to be available for all MB users so submission to Fanart is important.
Here's my first TV Show I've decided to do for Arrow, My first attempts, I posted on Fanart forums and got good feedback from the mods and made the necessary alterations.

ArrowSeasonOneBanner02.jpg

arrow-thumbS01-1.jpg

ArrowSeasonTwoBanner.jpg

arrow-thumbS02.jpg

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Great idea. Would love to see these things filled out more on FanArt and look forward to new themes using them.

• Like 1

Nice idea. Currently the web client and MBT both skip over season thumbs, because if you compare them to series thumbs they never look anywhere near as good.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Wahoo my artwork has been accepted, i just broke my Fanart cherry ;)

It should now be available for all to share.

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

Any takers for this project, i'm starting with my own collection. But wont be taking requests as i've too much on my plate with other projects