Emby stopped recording Live TV

oldschool

oldschool

Recently I moved the mp4 videos that Emby created to a different folder. Since then (I think), Emby hasn't been recording any Live TV. I'm not sure if the removal of the files/folders changed something, or if there is another problem that was introduced, but I haven't been able to record for a few weeks now. Latest log file attached.

Log2.txt

oldschool

I think it's missing my series recordings, but to troubleshoot, I tried manually recording a show and it didn't record.

Just in case it's data related, as a test, what you could try is removing the guide setup, removing the tuner setup from Emby, then refreshing the guide to let the database clean itself up, and then add it back.

You could also try moving up to the beta server because there have been some issues resolved relating to recordings ending early.

oldschool

The recording that I scheduled. I then updated to the beta and tried another TV show recording, and that one failed as well.

Log.txt

oldschool

Hmmm, after a reboot of my HDHomeRuns, I couldn't get Emby to play from my tuners. So, I looked at the status page and it said that there was a firmware upgrade available, so I upgraded both of my HDHomeRuns and now Emby is working correctly. It's recording series as well as on-demand.

Thanks for your time!!