Skip To Letter in collection with remote

teekyoo

I noticed that when I'm in my movies or TV collections, I can hit a letter on my remote and it will skip to the first corresponding movie that starts with that letter.  When I go into the Movies by Genre collection that MB3 creates for me, the behavior is not consistent.  When selecting a genre, no matter what letter I press, it automatically jumps to the last genre on the list.  In the genre I've tested the most, it doesn't matter what button I press, it skips to the "S" movies.  However, it doesn't skip to the first "S" movie.  It appears to pick a random one (but the same one every time, so just random in the sense that it's not the first "S" movie).  I couldn't find a topic on this, so I wanted to see if anyone else could recreate the issue.

Cheesegeezer

I noticed that when I'm in my movies or TV collections, I can hit a letter on my remote and it will skip to the first corresponding movie that starts with that letter. When I go into the Movies by Genre collection that MB3 creates for me, the behavior is not consistent. When selecting a genre, no matter what letter I press, it automatically jumps to the last genre on the list. In the genre I've tested the most, it doesn't matter what button I press, it skips to the "S" movies. However, it doesn't skip to the first "S" movie. It appears to pick a random one (but the same one every time, so just random in the sense that it's not the first "S" movie). I couldn't find a topic on this, so I wanted to see if anyone else could recreate the issue.

Which theme are you using?

It could we be that the "triple tap" function hasn't been added.

Edited by Cheesegeezer