custom Genre folders with images...

hinsdale1

hinsdale1

Trying to add custom Genres (with folder images) to a music video collection. MBC using Chocolate theme.

Collection is categorized as musicvideo. When I index by Genre the custom genres show up but with an empty folder icon, no folder images. So I go to my IBN folder (custom locale on a NAS) and there is a new MusicGenre folder with the new custom genre folders inside. But there is also the same new genre folders inside the main Genre folder as well. So i add custom folder.png images to the new custom genre folders in both MusicGenre locale and the main Genre locale.... but still..

no images on the Genre folders.. ?

There are too many cache locales for me to figure out how to clear a cache and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the images to display on the Genre folders. Any help is most welcomed!!

I did the same thing with custom images for my Movie genres, and initially had the same issue with the new images not showing up, took a long time of clearing caches and restarting, etc but somehow i did something and was able to get the new images to show up eventually. 

• Like 1

Okay, you're on a dev version of the server.  A whole slew of stuff is being modified there.  Go back to the release version.

hinsdale1

Okay, you're on a dev version of the server.  A whole slew of stuff is being modified there.  Go back to the release version.

Thanks for the help. Any tips for best way to accomplish this ^^?