Server 3.2.9.0 - Recording Same Show For Every Channel

Pancho

Pancho
Server Version 3.2.9.0 (runs on Unraid 6.3.2 Docker)

2 x HDHR Primes (running 11/17/16 Firmware)

I have been recording LiveTV on my current Unraid docker for over 6 months with no issues.   The LiveTV setup has not been modified since the initial setup either.  Yesterday (3/29/17) I updated my Emby Server docker to 3.2.9.0 (previously running 3.2.8.0).   Last night (3/29/17), my normal Weds night shows recorded (Blindspot, Major Crimes, Modern Family, Designated Survivor, etc.).   However when we went to watch the various recorded shows, every single recorded show was the same exact show.   It didn't matter if the show recorded @ 7:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m., every recorded show was exactly the same.     The only thing I could determine was that the very first recorded show (7:00 p.m.) recorded for every channel (even later in the night).

I have never encountered anything like this, so as a test this morning, I stopped my docker, rebooted my Unraid Server and restarted the docker.  I scheduled 4 shows to record at the same time 10:00 a.m. MST (Impractical Jokers, Wheel Of Fortune, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, and Unwrapped), and the same issue as last night - the very first show I selected to record (Impractical Jokers) is what recorded for every other show (attached ATV screenshot).   If I manually open the recorded MKV file with MPC-HC, sure enough, every file is Impractical Jokers!!

I tested this multiple times, same exact issue.  I am completely stumped here.   This was never an issue before the latest server update (recorded shows from earlier this week had no problems on 3.2.8.0).  I have attached my server log (from this morning) for review.

Any ideas on how to resolve since I basically cannot record anything unless I want to watch the same show over and over?  

Pancho

server-63626464375.txt

post-688-0-34722200-1490894176_thumb.png