M3U Tuner stopped working in version 3.2.9.0

Blob

Hi,

My M3U tuner stopped working in 3.2.9.0.

I have some M3U8 links in my M3U file. After the upgrade to this version they stopped working.

"Unknown Profile" in the log file.

Can some one have a look?

Thanks

Edited by Blob

Hi @@Blob, what exactly does "stopped working" mean? Can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks !

Hi @@Blob, what exactly does "stopped working" mean? Can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks !

Hi,

Sure :)

When i click to play the channel in the web client under live tv, i get the black screen with the spinning circle. It just keep spinning.

It does not generate a transcode log.

Server log is attached.

Edited by Blob

Hi @@Blob, thanks, this is being looked into. We're going to have a 3.2.10 release but this will not be included as it's a little complicated.

We are trying to play the stream directly which the browser doesn't support. What we want to do in this situation is detect the failure and automatically switch to server transcoding. I have it fixed locally but it's too risky to throw into a new release. It will be on the beta channel by tomorrow. 

Thanks !

Hi @@Blob, thanks, this is being looked into. We're going to have a 3.2.10 release but this will not be included as it's a little complicated.

We are trying to play the stream directly which the browser doesn't support. What we want to do in this situation is detect the failure and automatically switch to server transcoding. I have it fixed locally but it's too risky to throw into a new release. It will be on the beta channel by tomorrow. 

Thanks !

Cool - I did not realize that it is actually working from the Android mobile client.

Will be looking forward to get it working in the Webclient again.

Thanks.