3rd Emby for Kodi setup, the latest is short in title count

CharleyVarrick

CharleyVarrick

I am in the process of replacing my laptop htpc with a brand new Intel NUC, and yesterday I installed Kodi then Emby for Kodi.

For some reason, this latest pc reports slightly lower count of movies, tv shows, music videos.

In my home office, I have a 3rd Kodi that reports same exact movie and tv show count as the former laptop htpc.

Kodi1 is home office, running win7

Kodi2 is laptop htpc, running win 10

Both report identical higher count in movies, tv shows, music videos

Kodi3 is the new NUC, running win 10

This is the latest build reporting slightly less movies/tv shows/music videos)

They all run same Kodi 17.1 and are all setup similarly to use Emby for Kodi as source.

What do I need to check on my latest build so that it reports same media figures as the 2 former?

Emby Server runs on a 4th computer, a Windows7 desktop

Edited by jlr19

CharleyVarrick

Update:

I compared library folders totals 1 by 1 from Kodi 1 and 2 with Kodi 3 and found a multi-parts movie seen as about 25 separate files by machines 1 and 2, and properly seen as 1 by newest machine 3. Fixed it, problem solved, all 3 Kodi now report same movie totals. I got lucky as it was all contained within same unique path, and not 24 different discrepancies scattered across 25k files.

I'm left with much smaller discrepancies to fix in tv shows and music videos.

Lastly, music does not seem to populate over on Kodi 3, although it shares the same Emby for Kodi settings as 1 and 2.