Mediabrowser Classic has stopped playing all videos. Any help appreciated!

tboneynot

tboneynot

Mediabrowser Classic has completely stopped playing all video types for me.  I've not manually changed anything, so I'm not clear exactly why this has occurred.  

When I select 'Play', the screen blinks (to what appears to be the Windows Media Center background), then I get an error sound and get sent right back to MB Classic.  I'm currently using:

Server:  Version 3.0.5135.31685

Classic:  Version 3.0.117.0.B1-23.1

Server log

Classic log  

Any help or insights you guys have would be greatly appreciated!  

Two things I see.

1) You have defined your library with mapped drives.  You should change this to UNC paths.

2) You have intros installed so whatever intro is trying to play may also be a problem.  Be sure you are using UNC paths there too.

tboneynot

ebr - As always, you're a lifesaver.  I removed the 'Intros' plugin (which has NEVER worked for me), and that solved everything.  I guess some new update came through recently?  Whatever changed made Intros start crashing MBC for me.

Now that everything's working again, I'm going to investigate how to set up these UNC paths.

THANKS!

Intros probably never worked because of your mapped drive references.  When you reference your library that way, the MBC machine cannot "see" the items.