Guide Data missing except for random shows sprinkled throughout

sciotosurfer

sciotosurfer

Guide data was working great until recently. Now I only get random listings for a few shows sprinkled throughout the guide. Only one channel seems to list all it's shows. All of the channels are Antenna OTA channels via HDHomerun devices. I tried everything I could think of, including resyncing a million times and remapping the channels. I then opened a ticket with Schedules Direct. Robert there was able to confirm that the JSON file does contain all of the listings for a channel so he suggested I post here. I've attached a screen shot of guide. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

post-176835-0-03002200-1490836832_thumb.jpg

sciotosurfer

Update *** It looks like, as of next Thursday, all my listings (except one channel) are back. Each day I seem to be getting more. I found elsewhere where somebody had said that Emby doesn't pull in channel listings that it thinks it already has. I believe this might be what happened to me. That's why I only see sporting events and "new" shows. I assume those are listings that were added or changed. I was pulling 14 days so it looks like it's taking that long to roll off the days it thinks I already have listings for. Is there any way to tell Emby to forget that it has any listings and just reload them all?

sciotosurfer

Currently running 3.2.10.0 however.... when I first noticed the problem, I believe I was two behind this one. I found an update waiting when I initially tried to fix the problem on my own so I immediately installed that update.  I believe this latest update was just installed in the last few days.