After update Chromecast don't working on live TV

nicodelux

nicodelux

Hi @ all,

After The new update 3.2.9 the chromecast doesen't work on live TV. Black screen, video works but TV Not.

nicodelux

Here is a Screen, as you can see it doesen't start and thats why they have a black screen:

User Fred_dup 21:18

1.png

If you need other information just tell me :) thx for your help

server-63626416884.txt

Edited by nicodelux

I don't think these are from chromecast because chromecast doesn't transcode to .ts. Can you try again and then attach the log? Thanks !

This still doesn't look like Chromecast. Emby for Chromecast will transcode to mkv.

nicodelux

he passes from he's phone under chrome to send it on its chromecast, on phone over chrome everything works fine but when he send a live tv channel to chromecast he became a black screen, not only one person, but 2 people have this trouble :)

nicodelux

he press play on he's phone it's works he see the live tv then after he sends it to chromecast and he have a black screen but only on live tv

On the TV he see the name of channel with the loading gif, then after a few seconds black screen

On video or movie everything works

Edited by nicodelux

Hi @@nicodelux I tested this exact scenario and it's working fine for me. Maybe it is related to the stream. If you want, you can PM me the details about the live tv stream and I will test it personally and see what's going on. Thanks !