App crash on radio channel playback (LiveTV)

fc7

I just found that every time I try to play a radio channel (no video, audio only) the iOS app crashes. I can reproduce this every single time on my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6 running iOS 10.X and Emby 3.2.4.

On the other hand playing the same radio channel using Safari or Firefox from the same devices works fine.

I'm running Emby Server on Linux and I'm using TVH as the live tv backend.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this happen with the built in live tv? Can you provide server and ffmpeg logs of this situation? Thanks !

I tested again and I can confirm that I can't reproduce the problem using the built-in live tv support.

It only happens when streaming from TVH using the TVH plugin.

No ffmpeg log is generated so I'm only attaching the server log.

As mentioned above, this problem only affects radio channels (audio only) and only when using the iOS app.

Regular TV channels works just fine, even from the app. And radio channels also work fine if using Emby from Safari or Firefox in the same devices.

Thanks.

server-63625973289.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Anything useful from the log above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a full test setup I'm not really sure. Have you seen web grab plus to help you get guide data with the built in version?

Not really. Many channels missing or incomplete information. Is a PITA. Also I may be adding SAT to the mix of LiveTV so I don't expect to get rid of TVH anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk