Having problems syncing/ stopped syncing a couple shows

mgworek

mgworek

@@jurmb84 Not sure when it started, maybe a week ago? I haven't checked every new show I have in emby but I know 2 shows have not synced new episodes from last week. Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds Beyond Borders. I checked to make sure they aren't marked as watched.  Both are showing one unwatched episode each in other apps and server. Yesterday I watched it sync a couple of new shows and artwork i changed on shows at startup so I know sync is working for the most part.

Uploaded log. https://paste.ubuntu.com/24224879/

Server Version 3.2.8.8 beta

Thanks!

Edited by mgworek

mgworek

This weeks episode for one of the shows caused it to sync both episodes for the one show so now I have 2 unwatched. Hopefully that will happen for the other show as well. Doesn't explain why last weeks episodes didn't sync but at least they are now

Angelblue05

Was your issue not corrected with a manual sync? I checked your log and fast sync didn't return anything to be synced so nothing synced. You can also open the context menu on the parent item in Kodi > Emby options > Refresh item.

Edited by Angelblue05

mgworek

I tried a manual sync and it didn't work. I didn't try the refresh item. If I am missing one still next time I check I will try that.

This next one doesn't make any sense to me and I can't prove it ever happened but I found another show missing an episode from last week. My wife even looked at the tv and said it should be right there. So I was going to start the playback remotely on my iOS device. When I went into the show on my phone, my tv flickered then the episode showed up in kodi. I was like wtf. So I tried it with the other show missing an episode but it didn't work. I know it makes no sense but both of us didn't see the show listed before. (The unwatched filter is always used)

mgworek

I haven't had the chance to try the manual sync but i am noticing more episodes missing from 2 weeks ago.

once again, when i used the mobile app to look for an episode that kodi didn't show, when i pulled it up on my phone it then synced to kodi and was there. No idea how/why that happens.

I might try a database reset on kodi tonight if the manual sync doesn't help.

mgworek

The manual refresh worked and it found the missing episode. Is there a way to manually refresh all tv shows? I only find the emby options of I am on a an individual show.

Thanks!

jurmb84

Sorry guys... I am afk for the next 7 days... Dealing with a death in the family... I will look into this further when I return...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk