SERVER - users log information

jscoys

jscoys

Hi,

With several users on my server (6), I would like to be able to have log information for each of them (ex. Last connection, last actions (videos played, date...)) and why not a graph representing usage frequency, for each type of videos (movies, tv shows...) and more info, like the preferred device used, the average connection/playback time... etc. All of these information provided via a tab when you click on specific user. Would be so nice! Today I don't know the different usage from my users, even if I've got notifications on... I need more info on usage to take decisions, like giving more access to other users, or to restrict a user from using my server...

Thx a lot! Let me know if you want me to give you all information this new feature could or should contain ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jdiesel

I believe @@reggi wants to work on it a bit before he submits it to the built in app catalogue. It already works quite well so give it a go and post any feedback in the thread @@Happy2Play linked above.

• Like 1

jscoys

Hi @@reggi! I checked it and gives me enough information, thx a lot! I hope it'll be implemented in plugin catalog soon, it deserves it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1