2nd Pc?

Smitty018210
Go to solution Solved by 7illusions,

Smitty018210

Just got this on my laptop, love it, how do I get it on my Pc when I get home? Can I just download from the store and it will have paid app or is there a way to enter some kind of code? I have the same user name for both PC.

arrbee99

Ember for Emby on the app store says 'install on up to 10 Windows 10 devices', so hopefully it'll just say owned if you go to the store on your PC and you can download it.

(bearing in mind I'm just a user, not an Admin like Ebr or Luke, so you might want to check with them to be sure....)

• Like 1

Smitty018210

Thanks for the info guys. Just got home and tired to download it on to my main media PC. It says I have free trial. So I guess maybe I have to pay for it again. Not the end of the world.

Note: As much as I love Emby, and all the awesome work you guys are always doing, I don't like theater or the web app at all. I think they look blah and the way they function is not at all what I like. For now Ill use Ember, WMC, and Android apps.

Edited by Smitty018210
  • Like 1

arrbee99

Like Luke said, probably worth checking with 7llusions. I have Ember on three PCs and a Windows Phone and am pretty sure I didn't pay 4 times.

The rules could have changed of course but still, you won't know if you don't ask....

• Like 1

Smitty018210

Like Luke said, probably worth checking with 7llusions. I have Ember on three PCs and a Windows Phone and am pretty sure I didn't pay 4 times.

The rules could have changed of course but still, you won't know if you don't ask....

Yup thanks man, I've got no problem waiting. :)

Smitty018210

I have the same user name for both PC.

You must have the same Microsoft account. I have PC and Windows Phone.

Yup good to go there. thanks though.

Edited by Smitty018210

• Solution
7illusions

Hi,

Glad you like the app. :)

You should not have to pay twice, if you're logged into the store app with the same Microsoft account, it should say that you already own the app. If you press the buy button, it should state that you already have bought the app.

• Like 2