Latest items in home screen

mutu310

mutu310

Hi,

In the home screen one can find Latest Movies, Latest Music, Latest TV etc... Is there a means for channels to add their own "Latest whatever"? I tried implementing ISupportsLatestMedia but it seemingly has no effect anywhere.

PenkethBoy

58cd27e01f322_Capture.jpg

Like this?

If you go top right and click on your user icon > home page and change one of the sections to latest channel items - so dont need to programatically do anything - in users control

mutu310

Hmm, well I did not know that and it's good, however I would like the possibility to separate the channels from each other. I'm seeing items that are definitely not coming from my channel (BlurN)

mutu310

You're implementing the right thing there is just limited app support as of now.

So more support is in the pipeline? (fingers crossed)

Yes we are going as fast as we can bringing users the features that they want, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
mutu310

Yes we are going as fast as we can bringing users the features that they want, thanks.

Any news on this please?

Users can activate a latest channel items section for their home screen. have you tried that?

mutu310

Users can activate a latest channel items section for their home screen. have you tried that?

Yes of course but I would like a means to keep items from my channel separate from items of other channels. Makes sense when you think about it, no?