Split Live TV [specifically serverWMC]to it's own forum section??

Lee

can we do this please?

any issues people are having are all jumbled up in one rather large thread. i'm sure it would help the dev too if there were specific points to address in single issue threads?

i'm having trouble getting my guide to populate and i'm not sure where to post, mixed in with all that there are questions about other potential TV back-ends which isn't really appropriate I guess....

@@Luke

@@ebr

please??

krustyreturns

I second that, if it makes any difference :).  Its hard trying to find all the different places people are asking questions.

• Like 2

Good day,

I been saying this for sometimes now.

As my point, every support thread when it answer accepted, should be close.

Is this what you asking @@Lee

My best

krustyreturns

Looks like I was the last to know.  Thanks to the powers that be for giving us this  sub-forum.  Maybe when more LiveTV addons come online, we can have a sub-sub-forum for WMC/ServerWMC?  Just throwing that out for consideration when the time comes.

Looks like I was the last to know.  Thanks to the powers that be for giving us this  sub-forum.  Maybe when more LiveTV addons come online, we can have a sub-sub-forum for WMC/ServerWMC?  Just throwing that out for consideration when the time comes.

Good day,

Yes we will do that :)

Can you please update me on the dev - forum issue about the forum you are in so I add you to the mod.

My best