Old versions of channel items persisting in search results

mutu310

mutu310

Hi,

Whenever BlurN is refreshing and adding new movies, the channel updates and the result of GetCacheKey is changing. The problem is that whatever was in your channel will persist in search results, to the extent that some movies will show up multiple times in the results, as can be seen below. I'm not sure if this is a bug that needs to be fixed in Emby or whether I need to do something in my code to stop this from happening.

58c679ab0ca10_blurnbug.jpg

Right now you would have to uninstall the channel and run the refresh channels scheduled task. It's something we'll improve in the future. In the meantime just make sure that GetCacheKey is only changing if the data needs to be refreshed. thanks.

mutu310

Right now you would have to uninstall the channel and run the refresh channels scheduled task. It's something we'll improve in the future. In the meantime just make sure that GetCacheKey is only changing if the data needs to be refreshed. thanks.

Further to this I noticed that when you click on a person it shows you movies the person starred in, and the ones in the channel show up multiple times.

• 2 months later...
mutu310

Has this been resolved yet please?