Emby = Greedy money hounds

Pay to play

Pay to play

I am a plex subscriber. actually was considering emby, mostly for the live TV part (currently use Kodi for that) so I installed the server and theater, only to find out you cannot play only view.

guess I should of read the "fine print" before downloading, it didn't even cross my mind that a company would be so filthy greedy to restrict something as basic as playing a video.

at least plex and the many other alternatives out there don't force you to input your credit card just to play something. who the hell would go through the trouble installing a "theater" just to look at a bunch of media artwork?

had to be the quickest application I've ever uninstall! good job bring new users on board!

pgriffith

And in breaking news, software devs can now live on air and well wishes.

Don't expect any of them to reply to you, they are all relaxing on their mega yachts and private jets.

.... douche !

• Like 3

Crestj

LOL that's actually quite funny!

He wasted time to make an account on this forum just to moan about how much time he'd wasted..... oh the irony!

• Like 3

schmitty

I am a plex subscriber. actually was considering emby, mostly for the live TV part (currently use Kodi for that) so I installed the server and theater, only to find out you cannot play only view.

guess I should of read the "fine print" before downloading, it didn't even cross my mind that a company would be so filthy greedy to restrict something as basic as playing a video.

at least plex and the many other alternatives out there don't force you to input your credit card just to play something. who the hell would go through the trouble installing a "theater" just to look at a bunch of media artwork?

had to be the quickest application I've ever uninstall! good job bring new users on board!

And, Plex don't charge a cent... get real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk