Channel media played event

mutu310

mutu310

I'm trying to upgrade BlurN a bit... I managed to make the channel items playable if the same movie exists in the library, however the problem is that if the movie is watched from the channel, it won't get marked as played in the library. Is there some sort of event I can get to sync the played status of the channel with the library? Only way I thought I could do this would be to run a new scheduled task that gets the channel items and library items from ILibraryManager, match by IMDb ID and if the item is played in the channel it would also mark it as played in the library... this seems like overkill and also won't be real time (i.e. user would need to wait for task to run).

What would be the neatest way to do this please? I wish there was some way to link a channel item to a library item so played statuses are automatically synced.

mutu310

If you simply add the TMDb ID to your items I think it should just work.

It doesn't. I'm even adding the media source identical to the library item. I managed to make a new scheduled task that marks an item played in the library if it is marked as played in the channel, but it's not event driven as I would like it to be (or working automatically as you think it should, obviously would be better)

Edited by mutu310