Parental Control - are there inherited?

dyleck

dyleck

My kid's profile has a max parental rating access level set to PG/TV-PG and to not show anyting without the rating. I have a TV show which does not have the parental rating downloaded automatically, so it is not being showed on my kid's profile. I've tried to set the rating manually via metadata editor - tried at all levels: The show, The Season and the particular episode. None of them work. I ended up with setting up parental rating to TV-PG at the TV Show level and blank entries everywhere else. Now weird things happens:

1. The show is not displayed in the TV Shows menu (Suggestions and Shows, Upcoming, Types, Networks sub-menu).

2. All episodes of season 1 along with the last eipsode of season 4 played via different account are displayed in Recents and All Episodes sub-menu.

Any way to get this fixed? Is my understanding correct that setting rating on the Show level should be inherited by lower levels?

*I am using Polish interface so the the actual menus' names might be slighly different.

EDIT: It works today. Apparently it works today, so possibly some time is required to reindex the media.

Edited by dyleck

Hi, yes they are inherited, but after editing it currently requires either refreshing the series or a library scan to apply to all the child nodes. It's something we will improve in a future update. Thanks !

dyleck

Hi Luke. Thanks for letting me know how this works. I am still learning the emby.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka