app icon color

dcook

dcook

So you would agree that there is something wrong with the  By Letter Screen which is what I have been saying all along.

So you would agree that there is something wrong with the  By Letter Screen which is what I have been saying all along.

And neither did I but the device is still cutting off part of the screen.  The app just needs to have margins that make that fact not be a problem.

Display devices sometimes have two settings - overscan and position.  It actually looks like both of these are a bit off on yours for some reason.  I mentioned that because if you correct it, you may find other things display better and the panel would be using 1:1 pixel mapping when possible.

@@ebr will the margin spacing issue be fixed?  

It already has been.  Make sure you are running 3.0.7.

dcook

Great, will check for roku updates when I get home tonight!

It already has been.  Make sure you are running 3.0.7.

dcook

@@ebr

I have 3.0.7 and the All Shows view and By Letter views looks much better!  You can read the entire letter now!

Thank you so much!  I estimate its about an inch out from the edge of the TV so its perfect.

The Home screen is also good, however can you look at the code for the library view screens and compare?

When I click on a Library for example TV or Movies, its very very close to the left edge again, once I then click on All Shows or By Letter it moves over aprox 1 inch and its fine.