deleting devices

nick1980

nick1980

Hi

I'm new to emby I'm with plex at the moment now I have had a search on the topics and didn't come across anything so sorry if I have missed it.

I know I can add users and remove those or limit them but there are a lot of people I would want connecting so it isn't really practical so connecting device via pin is the option id need

I have noticed you can not just delete a device from the main panel its self now is this something you could add or thinking of adding at all

the second thing I was looking for with your iptv plugin or live tv option is it possible by any way to add bouquets/categories when uploading a m3u list or file

thanks in advance

Not sure exactly what you are asking for but have you clicked on the "Devices" tab in the server dashboard?  There is a trash can icon next to each one.

nick1980

hi thank you for your reply

the trash icon seems to just remove the device from the dashboard , soon as the device re enters the app that device goes back onto the dash board again, is their a way to perminatly remove that device so that they would need

a pin to reconnect again?

You can restrict access to specific devices and, thus, deny access from all others but, no, you cannot conditionally allow access to a specific device based on any sort of security prompt.