Hide Latest Recordings

damian

Is it possible to hide latest recordings from the Emby homepage? I tried playing around with the options but I can hide everything else but maybe I'm not doing it right. Also the thumbs for it are all messed up. See screenshots attached. Thanks for any help offered!

post-19989-0-50593000-1488295148_thumb.png

@@Luke Hi luke thanks for the reply. I already done this and I can add and remove other sections but latest recordings never gets removed. Is this possibly a bug? It wasn't like this before. I'm using npvr. Any other thoughts? Thanks for your help

damian

Hi @@Luke thanks for the reply. Yes it is set to none, it used to work but a version some time ago it just popped up. I have attached 2 screenshots one of the home screen settings and the second the home screen itself. Are my settings correct? Should it still be showing the latest recordings?

post-19989-0-80827100-1488369968_thumb.png

post-19989-0-37355900-1488369970_thumb.png

damian

So I added the Lastest recordings to the home screen as a test and now its there twice. So its like no matter what I select it adds the latest recordings but when I add it as a section it is there twice. I don't know if this info helps troubleshoot but I figured I'd mention it.

• 2 weeks later...
damian

Using the forums and inspecting the code on Edge I came up with a temporary fix using CSS to hide the section. Hopefully this can help someone else. The problem was no matter what I did section 4 always displayed latest recordings. Below is some custom CSS to hide the issue until a more permanent fix can be found. I'm going to leave the question unresolved until its fixed server side.

div[class=homePageSection section4] { display:none; }

Edited by damian