Recently Watched instead of Recently Added

jeflatt
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Please excuse me if this has been asked somewhere else in the forums, but I haven't been able to find it so far. I recently switched from MB2 to MB3, using the classic interface. On the root screen, I just have a Movies and TV Shows folders. The tab for each of those has a list of "Recently Added" items. In my MB2 setup, I had this as "Recently Watched" which is a feature that I use much more, since most of my library is "unwatched" because I ripped my entire collection and haven't necessarily watched every movie since I ripped it. 

How do I change what items appear in that quick select tab on the root screen?

P.S. I'm using the Subdued theme.

Edited by jeflatt

It looks slightly different in the Subdued theme, but I feel incredibly stupid now. I thought that was the "refresh" button. *palm to forehead*

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Yep that's the button to "Cycle" thru your recent lists.  You can also change the "Watched" to "InProgress/Resume" if you change the settings in the config.

It's on the first page and says "Make Watched to In-Progress" or words to that effect

Oh, okay, you said you were using "Classic" and I thought you meant theme.  All the themes have a slightly different way of doing this.

Please mark my answer as "solved".