PREVIEW - Music Genres

Vitale4

Vitale4

So I went to ROKU and downloaded the latest update of the Preview build.  you are correct in that the loading of Classic Rock in Genres does not hang anymore.  That is good.  However, there is still an issue:

• Classic Rock - ROKU Preview build shows Nothing.  EMBY from Chrome shows 34 albums
  • Contemporary Country - ROKU Preview build shows Nothing.  EMBY from Chrome Shows 1 Album
  • General Country - ROKU Preview build shows Nothing.  EMBY from Chrome shows 1 album
  • Top 40 - ROKU Preview build shows Nothing.  EMBY from Chrome shows 1 album

Not sure why these are empty in the preview build, but wanted to pass it on.

No I haven't. Will do it and test...

thanks

... if you are testing, see if you get different results with the blue neon app too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Vitale4

ok, just tested the Beta Version and Blue Neon.

Both systems worked as expected.  The music and albums did show up when going to GENRES for all of the items listed above.

Good work - thanks

... if you are testing, see if you get different results with the blue neon app too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This shouldn't have ever been a problem with BN (as it would have been found long ago I'm sure).  I just forgot to encode the genre so ones with spaces in the name didn't work :).

Vitale4

Wow -- I am a developer and manage a development shop.  Kudos to finding the issue.

Glad it worked out.