xml for live tv

AnonomousIPTV

AnonomousIPTV

this is just some info for people wanting alternative epg for iptv than schedule direct

there are on the net some free tv guide links that you can use but are not often stable

as a supplier of iptv we use epg for iptv https://www.iptv-epg.com/ you can register for a free 7 day account and then pick 5 country's

save and then you get an xml url to add into emby live tv settings. if you like epg for iptv on there facebook page you can get an extra 3 days {10 total}

the cost of epg after the initial 7-10 days is £9.99 for 12 months. this epg guide auto updates its self from there servers at midnight. for me it is well worth the money rather than using free ones.

post-190321-0-78748700-1487933650_thumb.png

Thanks for the info ! Can you tell us what countries you have data for? That might be helpful for readers here. Thanks !

AnonomousIPTV
AnonomousIPTV

if I remember correctly you get 2 countrys when you sign up.they changed it from 5 to 2 countrys don't no why but its free for 7 days. then if you go on there face book page and like them you get an extra 3 days.at the moment there doing a special £9.99 English pounds for 12 months then I think it goes to 5 countrys. they do anoth special on resellers but not sure of there price nor how many country's you get

NOTE!!!

if you like there face book page you have to email them your user name and email address

also if I'm not mistaken they use the same epg as rytec that's on enigma2. if any one wants the logos to go with the epg if they pm me I can send them

Edited by AnonomousIPTV

AnonomousIPTV

With what devices / softwares can I use your service? 
This list is by far not complete, so we are depending on your feedback too!

You can use our service with any device/media center where you can add XML as EPG source, like:
Amazon FireTV
KODI (Win, Android, Linux, tvOS)
Perfect Player (Win, Android, Linux)
Emby (Win, Android, Mac, Linux)
DVBLink (Win, Linux, Mac)
ProgDVB / ProgTV (Windows)
GSE Smart IPTV (tvOS, iOS)

You need to have access to your .m3u file as well!

How many days of Program Guide can I see in my EPG?
We offer EPG for the next 7 days if we have enough data, otherwise it depends on the sources.

How often do you update your data?
We update the EPG data once a day.

Do you offer EPG for my country's TV channels?
Most probably. We add new countries and TV channels continuously as soon as they are available, and we update them frequently.