Views Changed by 3.2.1

JAAlperin

JAAlperin

I have enjoyed Emby for years.  It is a wonderful system.

I run the server as a plugin in a FreeNAS jail.  I usually access DLNA via an Oppo BD93.

Before installing 3.2.1 server my Libraries showed directly as a folders view of the content.  Now they show as "Resume", "Next Up", "Latest", etc.  The "Series" folder now contains what I used to see.

I have searched for a setting to restore the prior view structure without success.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Happy2Play

I thought there use to be a DLNA setting for this, but it must have been removed.  Your only option now is to add the "Display a folder view to show plain media folders" and navigate through that view.  Dashboard-Library-Display

Edited by Happy2Play

JAAlperin

Thank you, Happy2Play.

Didn't need that selection previously.

On Chrome browser or Roku that selection adds a "Folders" icon to the icons for my libraries.  Clicking on that icon produces an almost identical view of the icons for my libraries.

On the Oppo it has no effect (the intervening folders are still there).

I haven't lost functionality with 3.2, but I am disappointed that my (simple) approach to using Emby has been made a little more difficult.

Best Regards,

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...
jespermart

I have enjoyed Emby for years.  It is a wonderful system.

I run the server as a plugin in a FreeNAS jail.  I usually access DLNA via an Oppo BD93.

Before installing 3.2.1 server my Libraries showed directly as a folders view of the content.  Now they show as "Resume", "Next Up", "Latest", etc.  The "Series" folder now contains what I used to see.

I have searched for a setting to restore the prior view structure without success.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jeff

I'm sorry if I hijack your thread but would it be possible for you to post your oppo xml file, because I'm struggeling to get my Oppo UDP-203 to act as a DLNA unit as Emby says in the log no DNLA profile found using the generic