Mini M8S II Problems Emby Android TV

ElmismoSiempre

ElmismoSiempre

Greetings to all: Excuse my English, I'm using a translator. I have a Mini M8S II (Mini Tv Box), I have installed the Emby Android TV, but it is not working as I expect, when the system does the transcoding it does with very low quality and you only see a box in the center of my screen . Some movies open directly, but also with the image in the box in the center of the screen. I can not overtake or slow down movies. Some movies freeze (stop). I would like the transcoding to be made from 3MB down, at this time it does 1.1MB. I copied here the files of my server, thank you very much, I hope you can help me, I already have more than a week trying to get it to work.

Greetings to all: Excuse my English, I'm using a translator. I have a Mini M8S II (Mini Tv Box), I have installed the Emby Android TV, but it is not working as I expect, when the system does the transcoding it does with very low quality and you only see a box in the center of my screen . Some movies open directly, but also with the image in the box in the center of the screen. I can not overtake or slow down movies. Some movies freeze (stop). I would like the transcoding to be made from 3MB down, at this time it does 1.1MB. I copied here the files of my server, thank you very much, I hope you can help me, I already have more than a week trying to get it to work.

ffmpeg-transcode-6e06b403-70a0-42c0-9736-c7124d64b710.txt

server-63623349746.txt

Hi.  The app is requesting 1Mb and that is why you are seeing poor quality.  What do you have the bitrate in the app set to?

if is is on Auto, this means that the test we did communicating with your server said that was all it could handle.  Is this a local or remote network?  You can try changing the setting to a higher fixed value but this may or may not work depending on your environment.

ElmismoSiempre

Thanks a lot, for reply, bitrate this 3MB, when I put a higher value, the movie is put into direct play, but it freezes about 3 seconds. If I put a value less than or equal to 3MB the movie goes into transcoding but with very low values. The image is small. It is a network with wireless connection of 39 MB. How can I make the image to be normal? Do not freeze me?

Thanks a lot, for reply, bitrate this 3MB, when I put a higher value, the movie is put into direct play, but it freezes about 3 seconds. If I put a value less than or equal to 3MB the movie goes into transcoding but with very low values. The image is small. It is a network with wireless connection of 39 MB. How can I make the image to be normal? Do not freeze me?

RanmaCanada

Also because of the box you are using, I would suggest that you use the Xannytech firmware from freaktab.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/others-aml-s905x/firmware-roms-tools-bx/614237-rom-xannytech-custom-mod-rom-twrp-recovey-built-in-for-minim8sii-and-other-devices-see-first-post

It fixes a lot of problems that the factory firmware has, including the inability to play x265 and DTS properly.

Also because of the box you are using, I would suggest that you use the Xannytech firmware from freaktab.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/others-aml-s905x/firmware-roms-tools-bx/614237-rom-xannytech-custom-mod-rom-twrp-recovey-built-in-for-minim8sii-and-other-devices-see-first-post

It fixes a lot of problems that the factory firmware has, including the inability to play x265 and DTS properly.

Great info, thanks @@RanmaCanada