Trakt: Doesn't ever seem to run?

poweredbyporkers
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

poweredbyporkers

Ok cards on the table, I'm a newbie with Emby (coming over from that other one ;-))

I've installed the plugin and set it up, but I can't see how to trigger it? The log files show nothing is happening, i.e. it has 3 lines 

2017-02-21 11:46:39.8691 Info App: Loading Trakt, Version=3.0.6226.43090, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
2017-02-21 11:46:48.3755 Info App: Starting entry point Trakt.ServerMediator
2017-02-21 11:46:48.3760 Info App: Entry point completed: Trakt.ServerMediator. Duration: 0.000512 seconds

and then nothing. Am I being completely stupid here?

EDIT: I think the question I'm actually attempting to ask is how do I get all of the watched statuses from TRAKT into EMBY. I've changes the settings so it should run but I can't see how it does it?

Thanks!

Edited by poweredbyporkers

poweredbyporkers

Hi, welcome. have you tried running one of the trakt scheduled tasks?

Well I have now ;-)

Edited by poweredbyporkers

poweredbyporkers

Thanks for reporting back.

TL;DR - THANK YOU!

I was short of time yesterday but reporting back in full now. I've had a number of issues and they've all come down to my head telling me to do things like I'd do them in "the other software" when for the most part it makes much more sense in Emby.

All in all I'm loving it! On my Nvidia Shield it feels, looks and runs awesomely and hasn't yet stumbled

mgworek

I saw that it failed on me last night. It runs now but the percent messed up. the numbers are just changing with random bizarre long numbers.

post-9074-0-44704600-1487734203_thumb.png