Cant get TV Shows sorting view like MyMovies 4 did ?

vaise

Hi,

I want to have a view that all the family used all the time in MyMovies4 for my TV Shows and I cant figure it out in mediabrowser.  

The recent items only shows a few shows so is not ideal.  There are 5 lots of people here viewing different tastes and all being added to the library so we need a 'larger view'

I want to be able to click into TV Shows, and it sorts the TV Shows into the order that an episode has been added - not a 'TV series' added, or a 'production date', but orders when a new media item (as in a new TV Episode) has been added to the system.

For example, if a new episode of Supernatural has just been added, I want that to show up first and move whatever was just older than that top the right, and so on and so on.

The media broser recents is sort of OK, but sometimes we are many episodes behind in some shows, so just want the 'most recent updated' Tv shows on deck (I mean shows, not episodes.

Or maybe I am doing this wrong ?

Thanks.

Sort your TV collection by "Date".  This may or may not be exactly what you want but try it.

I don't think the server adjusts added dates of parents when children are added.

Nope - that does not do it - it just sorts them into the actual order that the TV show itself were added, rather than any TV episodes in the shows (i.e I added Dracula series last, and it shows up first, but many episodes of other shows have come down since).  Anyone ?

@@Luke - can we get a property on the dto of last child added date on all folder items?  Would need to be recursive and just the latest date of any new child.