item display being cut off

RanmaCanada

RanmaCanada

hey guys, i am having an isue with the latest release not showing all my series. It cuts them off. as you can see in the attatched image. Its not doing it on my phone but on my android box. I have a similar problem with the tv app not displaying things in alphabetical order. Is this an app issue or should i just wipe my box and start over. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.

thank you.

post-62851-0-09163100-1487296119_thumb.png

post-62851-0-29124200-1487296212_thumb.png

post-62851-0-39088200-1487296230_thumb.png

@ramnacanada, is this after playback? what navigational steps did you take to get to this point? starting with opening the app. thanks.

RanmaCanada

This is logging into the app.  I select what area I want to go to, and it cuts off the display at that point.  What is really weird, is that the objects are still there, they are just not being displayed.  I can click on the black areas and if I am in the right area, it will select the show that is supposed to be displayed there.

RanmaCanada

In the web app it's fine, it's also fine on my phone.  It's just on my android box (marshmallow) that it suddenly started doing this.  Phone is also android *(lolipop).  

Box is an S905X with 2 gigs of ram.  I can always just reflash the firmware and see if that is the issue.  I just find it bizarre that it would do this.

I should add I am running my box in 4k60hz.  

Edited by RanmaCanada