Emby Theatre Login Screen View

cmcv

Anyone else's login screen like this now. Their should be another sign in person above the kids name, however it isn't showing the name. Though if I arrow up with the key it let's me sign in on this non highlighted & non showing user. How do I get everything back in one full screen view.

post-984-0-82750800-1487288997_thumb.jpg

Edited by cmcv
  • Like 1

Hi @@cmcv, apologies for the disruption. Please restart the app and let me know if it is resolved. thanks !

Hi nope it didnt. I closed Home Theatre & also restarted the p.c.  I also reinstalled the server on the p.c. as well as Home Theatre & it still shows it in the same way.

• Like 1

nwsurfer

I'm having the same issue.  I thought it might have been because I have custom images, but the screenshot above shows the default. I've closed and restarted multiple times. The images on logout appear to be enlarged as well, but are positioned horizontally as is normal. 

Starlionblue

+1 on this issue. Tried restarting both app and HTPC. Comes back the same.  Vertical layout with the top and bottom users off screen. Scrolling up and down still works but you have to guess where you end up.

It looks like your installation is just not pulling down updates for whatever reason. You can force it by locating the emby theater program data folder, then deleting the following subfolder

/data/electron/service worker

Starlionblue

It looks like your installation is just not pulling down updates for whatever reason. You can force it by locating the emby theater program data folder, then deleting the following subfolder

/data/electron/service worker

That didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling did, however.

Crestj

I think it might be because the app now requires .Net 4.6.2.

I reinstalled the app and it installed this version of .Net and all now works again.