Blueneon trailers hangs on "retrieiving"

390x99xdsa

390x99xdsa

When I go to trailers on blue neon on the roku, it shows me the two sub categories (new in theaters and new on netflix)  I have enabled.  When I click on the new in theaters it just hangs.

This does work OK from the standard Roku app, and the list also shows in the new Preview.

Attached is the log from just before I went into the trailers to the end of the log

BTW, Blueneon is otherwise excellent. 

emby-log-5.txt

When I go to trailers on blue neon on the roku, it shows me the two sub categories (new in theaters and new on netflix) I have enabled. When I click on the new in theaters it just hangs.

This does work OK from the standard Roku app, and the list also shows in the new Preview.

Attached is the log from just before I went into the trailers to the end of the log

BTW, Blueneon is otherwise excellent.

Hmmm... It is throwing 500 errors.. I see that now..

The server mustve changed something. I will look into fixing this. Right off trying it isnt clear what is the reason the server is returning 500 errors. I can make the call work a few times, but fails then on isFavorite row. So it seems the server is refusing now what it accepted before.

It might be using sortby and sortorder shouldnt be used with /channels/ ? Not sure.. will dig deeper later, letting you know what I dug up so far.

Edited by speechles

Happy2Play

@@speechles

Which trailers does the Roku attempt to play as the plugin appears to get two.

Example Justice League

[{"Path":"http://cdn.movie-list.com/flvideo/justiceleague.mp4","RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"Container":"mp4","AudioCodec":"aac","VideoCodec":"h264","AudioBitrate":128000,"VideoBitrate":3000000,"AudioChannels":2,"AudioSampleRate":44100,"VideoProfile":"main","VideoLevel":3,"Protocol":"Http","ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":false},{"Path":"http://cdn.movie-list.com/hd/justiceleague720.mp4","RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"Container":"mp4","AudioCodec":"aac","VideoCodec":"h264","AudioBitrate":128000,"VideoBitrate":1200000,"Width":1280,"Height":720,"AudioChannels":2,"AudioSampleRate":44100,"VideoProfile":"main","VideoLevel":3,"Protocol":"Http","ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":false}]

There is no resolution for the flvideo
58a3635e32bb9_mi.jpg

@@Happy2Play it is the list of trailers not working. The list shown when you use "new and upcoming in theaters". Then it hangs on retrieving. This used to work, so something chnaged the server now doesnt like. The old app doesnt use sortby/sortorder or filters. Maybe this is it, maybe it isnt. I will do some tests tonight and try to hunt down what is causing it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2017-02-13 22:36:01.3901 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 500 to 10.197.200.4. Time: 130ms. http://htpc.arnor.me:8096/emby/Channels/cddcf570335ca8b34a168cbfbbd3872f/Items?userId=a592c1209fbcc102bcf1257d7371704d&SortBy=SortName&Filters=IsFavorite&Fields=Overview%2CPrimaryImageAspectRatio%2CParentId%2CItemCounts&folderid=718bb905fd5526f22cc06fccf81da329&StartIndex=0&Limit=8

2017-02-13 22:36:01.3901 Error HttpServer: Error processing request

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.2.1.0

Command line: C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Processor count: 4

Program data path: C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server

Application directory: C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\metadata\channels\cddcf570335ca8b34a168cbfbbd3872f\3abdafbdf5f943d38279d4db549e020f\channelmediasources.json' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)

at Emby.Common.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, Boolean isAsync)

at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.SerializeToFile(Object obj, String file)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemEntity>d__55.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemsInternal>d__45.MoveNext()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItems>d__46.MoveNext()

at MediaBrowser.Api.ChannelService.<Get>d__6.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceExecGeneral.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceController.<Execute>d__15.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__19.MoveNext()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__61.MoveNext()

System.IO.IOException

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)

at Emby.Common.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, Boolean isAsync)

at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.SerializeToFile(Object obj, String file)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemEntity>d__55.MoveNext()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItemsInternal>d__45.MoveNext()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.<GetChannelItems>d__46.MoveNext()

at MediaBrowser.Api.ChannelService.<Get>d__6.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceExecGeneral.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceController.<Execute>d__15.MoveNext()

at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__19.MoveNext()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__61.MoveNext()

@@Luke this looks like a bug in emby server (edit: or the trailer plugin).

Edited by speechles

Figured out what was causing this issue.

Will have a new blueneon release shortly.. YAY!!