A/V sync issue playing Live TV

tpchristian

tpchristian

I've been playing Live TV on the web client on my computer for a while and not audio sync issue.  I am trying to get my wife to use it on the main TV.  Sony TV with Android TV built in.  After a little while it will develop an audio sync issue.  I was using ServerWMC with Ceton Tuners and had this problem a while back.  I just bought HDHR prime tuners thinking that might be better, but maybe the issue never was that part.

I'm running the latest beta for Emby.  Android TV is on Marshmallow.

It was probably a little after 7pm when we were using the Android TV

ffmpeg-remux-c9af4cf7-e103-4a11-8c10-940a2f61c1b3.txt

server-63622540800.txt

Looks like maybe commercials change audio format.  I wonder if that changeover is causing a minor delay and it builds up over time.

Input stream #0:1 frame changed from rate:48000 fmt:fltp ch:6 chl:5.1(side) to rate:48000 fmt:fltp ch:2 chl:stereo
Input stream #0:1 frame changed from rate:48000 fmt:fltp ch:2 chl:stereo to rate:48000 fmt:fltp ch:6 chl:5.1(side)

tpchristian

Interesting that you mention commercials.  I have another thread on something that is happening to me on the web client.  While watching live tv, I think exclusively during some commercials, it will spontaneously jump back to a previous point in the show.  Maybe these two issues are related.  BTW, that issues doesn't happen on completed recorded shows -- just while watching live tv.  Is there anything I can do to help get this tracked down?