Is there a way to Link to a specific Emby WebApp Page Directly?

NeedHelpThisOneTime

NeedHelpThisOneTime

Hi All,

I want to know if its possible to pull out of the emby code whats required to get the server to show / go directly to the page solely showing the list of scheduled recordings which used to be able to be pulled up just by going to "http://localhost:8096/web/livetv.html?tab=4" Now you always link to the Live TV page and then have to click on the schdule tab at the top when in the live TV section before it shows. There doesnt seem to be a way to load up a page to just schduled recordings directly.

Why do I want this? Due to the problems of trying to do centralisd recordings in Windows Media Center on Intel NUC's setup to behave as if there more feature rich Media Center Extenders it is benefical for me to be able to view what shows are schduled to record on the main desktop from the NUC's. This is how my setup used to work:- Small Arrow show link to old schduled recordings page

MySetup.png

With the new Emby version I think Emby is now working off some new java div based frame arrangement bringing different DIVS to the foreground and I just cannot get it to open directly to the scheduled recordings page. I know my people could use a mouse to click on it from the live tv initial page which is as close as my old link gets now but I have this whole setup working off remote control.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. If not able to suggest a fix I have an Acronis True Image copy of windows with an earlier emby installed. Does anyone know how I could find or crib the installer files from this earlier version to get this to work on my new built PC?

Best Regards

Gareth