Guide Feature Request

dranderson402

dranderson402

Would be nice to have the red dot showing an episode in the guide is scheduled to be recorded. Also would be nice to see the red dot with the red )) to indicate it's part of a series recording.

One other option is maybe have a drop down selection for date and time instead of always having to scroll right. I know this would only be helpful for web based management when using a mouse, but thought it would be nice.

Would be nice to have the red dot showing an episode in the guide is scheduled to be recorded. Also would be nice to see the red dot with the red )) to indicate it's part of a series recording.

Hi, we already do this !

Yea we already do that. I think there are just some display issues in firefox that we need to work out. thanks.

dranderson402

Also, you don't need to use a dropdown, just click or tap the day you want to see.

589cd8d5d4820_Untitled.png

The problem I have mostly, which I probably just need to get used to something different, is clicking on a different day auto scrolls the guide for the day back to the beginning. I would like it to stay at say 7:00PM when clicking to a different day so not to have to scroll again. This way I can set the time for primetime and just click the day I want to look for new shows to record.

• Like 1

dranderson402

Yea we already do that. I think there are just some display issues in firefox that we need to work out. thanks.

Oh, ok. I'm using FF here at work but Edge at home. I'll have to look again when I get home.