Is there a login timeout function I don't know about?

phi303

I'm using the native emby app on quite a few different amazon hardware, two firesticks, three fireTV boxes. There are five different user accounts on the server (one account for each device) and they all are getting logged out of the server when idle. Everytime I launch the app I have to choose a user account and enter the corresponding password to log back in. 

Is there a timeout that's logging my users out of the server or is this a bug? 

I've cleared cache and data to see if it fixes it but nothing seems to work. Thanks ahead for any input!

• Like 1

Hi.  Go into the settings in the app and the first option is "Log in behavior".  Configure that to automatically log in to whichever user you desire.

Hi.  Go into the settings in the app and the first option is "Log in behavior".  Configure that to automatically log in to whichever user you desire.

Ahhh I see, thank you. I noticed that there is no option for keeping the user signed in, max is 24hrs. Will there be an update that gives the option to stay logged in indefinitely?

Ahhh I see, thank you. I noticed that there is no option for keeping the user signed in, max is 24hrs. Will there be an update that gives the option to stay logged in indefinitely?

If you set the option to auto login then the effect is to basically never log out.

• Like 1