Can't map SD to m3u

Jorpd
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hi,

I've added an m3u and logged in with SD, the guide shows no listings are imported so I went to map these manually. When I click edit, to map the selected channel, it just hangs and doesn't pop up.

I tested this a month or so ago using a different m3u on another server, there were no issues..I'm going through the same process so would appreciate any help.

Valid subscription on SD and have triple checked my credentials. Attached an image of where it hangs along with a server log.

Many thanks

Edited by Jorpd

Hi, it would appear you haven't selected a listing, so what you need to go is go back into the schedules direct configuration, enter your zip code, and then select a channel lineup from the dropdown box. then click save. let us know if this helps. thanks !

I'd done that already, but have just tried all manner of combinations of changing lineup, changing postcode, removing schedulesdirect all together and I'm getting the same result.

When I change lineup, I do get a green progress bar showing progress. It lasts for just under ten seconds depending on the lineup I choose.

I've tried changing to an m3u with only one listing as a test, and got the same result.

Hopefully the log attached shows the changes I've been making (or trying to), because I've not made any progress.

Edited by Jorpd

@@Jorpd, i'm able to reproduce the mapping problem and we'll get an update out, but it still appears you haven't chosen a schedules direct lineup.

can you please show a screenshot of your schedules direct config screen? Thanks !

In live tv setup, how many schedules direct setups have you added? Just one, right?

Also, what distro are you running?

Ubuntu 16.04

Just the one SD setup, though I removed and re-added it several times while troubleshooting.

I've tried two setups side by side with different listings as a test too, no improvement.

post-42462-0-36908800-1486593029_thumb.jpg