Cover Art plugin

CharleyVarrick

CharleyVarrick

Question/suggestion about Covert Art plugin.

The info I get by default on the left edge is of little use to me (encode details: H-264 mpeg-4, in those examples)

I would prefer to see 480, 720 or 1080 resolution.

Tinkering with the plugin, I saw I could activate the resolution, but I am disappointed to see it appears over the poster image.

I find its often barely readable as it mixes with poster colors/text. I saw I can choose any of the 4 corners, but It'll always interfere with some posters.

I wish the resolution would appear outside poster image, as the encode info does. Actually, I wouldn't mind losing the encode info to make place for resolution.

5898ad403eab5_5.png

Edited by jlr19
  • Like 1

Good day,

I suggest same issue for Ebr the other day, but I do not think coverart now days have the important in the list to do.

My best

CharleyVarrick

@@Abobader

Can you give me the link to your post, I'll be sure to hit the "like this' button, and you could return the favor.

This is a good (and only) way to increase the importance of our mutual requests

Edited by jlr19
  • Like 1

CharleyVarrick

At first, I thought the jewel case color was a (crude) indication of resolution, blue (as pics above) meant high res and green standard.

Then I began to spot blue case that were low res. I dont know about you all, but imho, resolution of a movie is more important than encode type.