TV Shows with "C" Rating (children)

Chuggy

Apparently Disney JR uses a "C" rating for some of it's Childrens shows. The partenal controls for users do not have "C" option so I believe it is viewing it as an unrated show which causes it to not land in my kids folders. Is this something that can be added, or is there a workaround? Most of the content is recorded through EMBY and then organized so maybe there is a way to see a C as a G or something.

Please let me know.

As I keep digging into this i'm wondering if its really the problem. I can't even seem to get a custom rating to stick when i edit it. I'm also noticing that in the Live TV guide the C rating shows up but IMDB shows a TV-Y. The Top level of the show states TV-Y, as does the season level, but each of the episodes is showing a C for the parental rating. To make it worse, when i try to change the episode to TV-Y (I hit save) and it reverts back after i go back in.

I'll keep digging, but any ideas of something i'm missing.

When i change an individual episodes rating from "C" to TV-Y it doesnt seem to save. I hit save and it reverts back to C when i go back into the episode.

I figured this out. I'm guessing it's a unique problem to me. I use MCEBuddy to convert, remove commercials, and move my Recorded files another location. It always leaves the tvshow.nfo file behind. For some reason this file was calling out the C rating. I deleted that directory, refreshed, and it seems to be working. I'll have to periodically delete the tvshow.nfo file in the other directory.