Live TV fails to start

kmarq13

My live tv is currently failing to start on any of my devices through Emby using serverwmc. It works fine to the same devices on Kodi. 

Log files attached. It seems Emby is trying to connect to "192.168.2.20:5004 failed: No route to host" which doesn't exist. I can't find anything in any of my settings that refers to that IP. I believe at one time my HDHomerun had that IP (it no longer does). 

Any thoughts on where something might be setup wrong? This happens through Chrome and my Shield. 

Log.txt

Please make sure to always include the emby server log in addition to the ffmpeg log.

But I can tell you what is most likely happening. ServerWMC is passing that url to Emby Server and that url is no longer valid. This could be because your HD Homerun is turned off or the IP address has changed.

Remember that you need to have a fully functional server wmc setup with WMC first before Emby will be able to utilize it.

Please make sure to always include the emby server log in addition to the ffmpeg log.

But I can tell you what is most likely happening. ServerWMC is passing that url to Emby Server and that url is no longer valid. This could be because your HD Homerun is turned off or the IP address has changed.

Remember that you need to have a fully functional server wmc setup with WMC first before Emby will be able to utilize it.

Is there a good way to clear the log for grabbing a new one focused around the issue?

Either way, I seem to have found the problem. ServerWMC was suddenly set to use DLNA streaming. I turned that off and now it works fine again.

@@krustyreturns - any thoughts on why serverwmc would have an old IP for my hdhomerun? I don't see where I could refresh that, and the tuners tab shows my tuners correctly but doesn't tell me the IP.

I'm not an expert with ServerWMC but all it does is pull from your existing WMC setup. So you probably need to do your channel scan in WMC.