2.2.1 Released

cmcg

A small bug fix release is now available for install from 173.230.139.54.

Just two changes:

Fixed: Menu Screen goes up and down when scrolling after a movie is finished (thanks @@shorty1483 )

Corrected codec support for J4300, J5200, J5300, J5500, J6200, J6300, J6400 and K8500  (thanks @@Jay204 )

Edited by cmcg
  • Like 5

CBers

@@cmcg - WRT the installation instructions thread, I have a J5500 and I think it's Tizen rather than Orsay.

Do you know definitively which OS it is?

FrostByte

Okay, that's my fault.  I went through all those manuals again and did find the word Tizen for the J5500 only.  It's just crazy that we are finding out from Luke after he contacted Samsung and from others that some of these entry level models in the chart marked Tizen are actually Orsay so I just gave cmcg all the entry level tvs just in case.

If your tv isn't Orsay then it probably wouldn't load anyway and not a big deal.

Your e-maunual on page 12 does mention Tizen

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201509/20150914130401447/ENG-US_HMFATSCJ-1.312-0709.pdf

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
SilentAssassin

On the movie details page is a large image with a number 7 on it in the top right, like a placeholder. It is where the episode image usually is when viewing an episode details.

This is on a H series TV using V2.2.1

On the movie details page is a large image with a number 7 on it in the top right, like a placeholder. It is where the episode image usually is when viewing an episode details.

This is on a H series TV using V2.2.1

It indicates a trailer ready to play.

SilentAssassin

It indicates a trailer ready to play.

oh right, any chance of an option to remove it, I know I have a trailer as I have the play trailer button. The image is just distracting for me and looks as though it shouldn't be there.

Ultroman

Installed and runs without a hitch on my UE48H6470.

Thank you guys so much, for still working on the versions for non-Tizen TVs. I don't think I will ever buy one, because of those ads.

I have a feeling these aging TVs will become legacy collector's items. The last breed before the ads take over the entire TV. Next thing you know, there will be extra ads when watching network/cable channels, courtesy of your TV set.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Ultroman

Hey guys.

Small thing. Here's an image.

JqfuF2G.jpg

The star next to the score, and the CC logo, are all but gone/clipped. All because "Wednesday" is an abnormaly long word for a weekday. I'm pretty sure it also happens a bit for "Thursday".

Maybe use the three-letter abbreviations instead?

• Like 3