IPTV Live TV Not Working With Beta 282

maegibbons

maegibbons

Hi

@@Luke

Oh dear

Things were going so well.

IPTV Live TV is not working on this beta on any device please find zipped log enclosed.  Search for "Alibi" or "History" FROM BOTTOM OF LOG and you will see a few 'MediaBrowser.Controller.LiveTv.LiveTvConflictException'

KR's

Mark

server-iptv-conflict.zip

Edited by maegibbons

maegibbons

Not the right section but just after the above.

Server has crashed twice in 5 minutes

Last log before last crash enclosed.

Krs

Mark

server-crash.txt

maegibbons

@@Luke

Whilst the issue is fixed after all the m3u changes I appear to be left with an orphaned series in the database.  "Nothing To Declare" was set to record at 17:00 every day.  The series has been cancelled but it is still in the schedule and crashes the server when it tries to start recording.  I have tried setting the series to record again but it just creates duplicate entries in the schedule and if i the re-delete the series it still leaves the original series set to record in the scedule.

Is there an sqlite command line that i can issue to delete these recordings from the database?

KRs

Mark

and unfortunately, the "upgrade softening" that i removed is going to be added back. this will prevent the stable crowd from ever running into this situation, however it will result in a temporary inconvenience for those such as yourselves who are taking the daily testing builds.

Fyi in beta 286 you'll want to remove and re-add your m3u tuner. What i've done is made it so that the stable audience will feel as though nothing has changed, once they get this. thanks.

maegibbons

Do you want the server log where it was tring to record then crash?  What would you like the log of?

Its ok - i dont mind disruption to test and make things better.

Thanks for the heads up re 286.

Krs

Mark

go through the process of setting it back up then if you still can't delete the recording, please provide that log. thanks.

edit: and yes, if you're seeing an all-out crash on a recording, that should never happen so please provide that log, thanks.

Hi

@@Luke

Server crash from earlier.

Krs

Mark

This log has over 600 recordings trying to start in a short period of time. Probably just due to all the changes from one beta to the next.

maegibbons

In post #18 did you mean 286 or 285 as 286 is yet to be released?

krs

Mark