Tablet Download Location SD card

Chuggy

I cannot seem to get files to download to my SD card on our tablet. No matter the directory I set they download to device storage/downloads. It's a galaxy tab running 4.4.2 and I have the latest beta Android app.

Any ideas?

So after some further reading I came to the conclusion that I needed to root my device, and install SDFix. Spent a little time, rooted device, and installed SDFix. Figured I was all set....Videos are still downloading to internal storage, even though i'm specifying the SD Card.

At this point I'm wondering if this is just not working in Emby, or i'm missing something really simple. 

Any help would be great!

OK that just goes into the system defined file for the app. I think we're just going to remove that option because it is causing confusion with the offline download feature.

Sounds good. I'm not sure if rooting was necessary, but using the sync option is now downloading to SD card. This will be a lifesaver getting the kids ready for road trips.

Edited by Chuggy

• 5 months later...

@@Chuggy

2.9.32 is rolling out and supports offline browsing and playback. The feature is still very new so please make sure to leave your feedback and we will continue to improve it. Thanks !