Auto boxset id changing

gillmacca

gillmacca

I'm not sure when this is happening, probably during library scan, but the movie database collection id keeps changing on some of my movies, and replacing it with an incorrect id.

How do I fix this?

• 1 month later...
gillmacca

Still having problems with this. Must be something my end as no one else is reporting this problem.

I've gone as far as removing the plug-in and manually correcting all the tmdb collection ID's (including removing invalid ones). Run a library scan, and the ID's stay correct.

Once I re-install the plug-in, and do a library scan, out of 55 boxsets it creates, only 12 are correct. The others are mixed movies that are not part of any collection on tmdb.

Example of an invalid collection: The Legend of Zorro and The Happening. Not in an collection together on the tmdb.

Also it matches 2 stars wars films together, but doesn't add them to collection of all six.

Looking at the metadata manager, the tmdb id's have been changed

GrotShot

I had a problem with the Monty Python Collection as since adding the films, the collection ID had changed. No matter what I did I kept getting an MB Auto Set boxset created along with the correct boxset after editing the collection ID in the web interface.

Eventually I found that there were 2 references to the collection ID within the movie.xml file: CollectionNumber & TMDbCollectionId. One of these still referred to the old ID and it wasn't visible or editable via the web interface. I deleted the movie.xml files, did a re-scan and all was well with the CollectionNumber tag not making a re-appearance.

I assume that the CollectionNumber tag is not created anymore but is still being used somewhere within the BoxSet plugin.

CollectionNumber must have been created by some other program.  We don't write it, but we do read it.  I guess we need to write it as well to keep them in sync.  @@Luke...

CollectionNumber is what we came up with before switching to TmdbCollectionId. I'm just going to remove reading that value since it was only being written to probably for one server release.

• Like 1