Quick Question and Potential Bug

CrashnBrn

CrashnBrn

Hi,

Just got the plugin installed and am testing it out. I have a question and I think I found a bug.

I am using the Aeon Nox Skin.

Question:

In Emby I have TV Shows and Anime.

Under Default select actions for the menu items if I go to Video Library > Emby > TV Shows. When I click on the menu item instead of bringing me directly to my media it takes me to a list with TV Shows Recently Added, In Progress etc.

Is the easiest way to get directly to my media by making TV Shows a favorite from that menu and then assigning that favorite to the menu item?

Possible Bug:

Under Manage Submenu. If I want to add recently added episodes or something similar. I go to Type> Emby (Video Add-On) > Anime > Recently Added TV Episodes

When I click on that submenu it shows me numbers instead of episode names. I read on here that is because Emby thinks it's music which seems like the issue since if I right click an episode the option of Song Information shows up.

The issue is there is no way to modify the shortcut to change it to Video instead of Music in the submenu options (only for the main menu item). Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks so much!

CrashnBrn

try using the video library nodes, you also might need to set the node you want as a favorite and then use that favorite in your menu.

That what I ended up doing to get it working. I was just wondering if that was the best/proper way to do that.

Still not sure how to fix the recently added episodes though