Can never get audio/video to sync in LiveTV

diaz1510

diaz1510

Whenever I watch LiveTV through ET, the audio and video match for about a minute then it just goes out of sync.  I have to close ET and reopen which fixes it but still, only for about a minute or 2 then back to out of sync...

diaz1510

Ok, been watching for about 10 minutes now and audio is sync'd up perfectly so far.  It would usually go out by that time.  That may have fixed it.  Thanks Luke and I'll respond back if there are any further issues with it.

PrincessClevage

I have similar issues when using madvr and have switched to evr + and seems better. Is there a way to set madvr settings back to ET defaults to test?

Guest asrequested

I have similar issues when using madvr and have switched to evr + and seems better. Is there a way to set madvr settings back to ET defaults to test?

Audio sync is set to auto in the directshowplayer.xml. If you're having sync issues in with madVR, you may want to lower your settings. I'm using madVR 91.5 with these settings, and I have an HD 530 GPU, with no sync issues.

58818ed8373e7_Snapshot_456.jpg

58818eedda805_Snapshot_457.jpg

58818f026d2da_Snapshot_458.jpg

• Like 1

PrincessClevage

Audio sync is set to auto in the directshowplayer.xml. If you're having sync issues in with madVR, you may want to lower your settings. I'm using madVR 91.5 with these settings, and I have an HD 530 GPU, with no sync issues.

58818ed8373e7_Snapshot_456.jpg

58818eedda805_Snapshot_457.jpg

58818f026d2da_Snapshot_458.jpg

my settings are basically the same except I do not have "cubic" only "Bicubic"

Possibly different versions, I have what came with emby install I believe

I'm not sure where the madvr data is so a clean install of the app might be the best way to reset settings. We do not change madvr defaults so whatever it's defaults are so would ours be.

Guest asrequested

my settings are basically the same except I do not have "cubic" only "Bicubic"

Possibly different versions, I have what came with emby install I believe

You can delete the contents of the MadVR folder and replace them with the current version. The existing version in theater is several versions behind. Edited by Doofus

PrincessClevage

You can delete the contents of the MadVR folder and replace them with the current version. The existing version in theater is several versions behind.

i have updated to madvr 95.1 with default cubic settings (100% not 50) and speech and video are in sync. Maybe Luke should update madvr with the next Emby server update?

P.s thanks a lot for your help Doofus

After about 15mins audio became slightly out of sync so I have changed to your reduced values doofus

Edited by PrincessClevage

Guest asrequested

i have updated to madvr 95.1 with default cubic settings (100% not 50) and speech and video are in sync. Maybe Luke should update madvr with the next Emby server update?

P.s thanks a lot for your help Doofus

After about 15mins audio became slightly out of sync so I have changed to your reduced values doofus

You may need to play with the settings a little, to get it right for your GPU.